COVID-19 Update: WEM Announcement
Large Alien Outbreak Escape Room Guidelines:
Alien Escape room will be open the same as Ed’s Bowling Hours
$25/ person to a maximum group of 6 people
- Pre-game Introduction by a staff member will be done outside the room, before your group enters.
- We recommend participants are from the same household to ensure social distancing is maintained 2 meters apart inside the room.
- Plastic gloves will be provided for all the players and we encourage participants to wear a mask.
- During the pre-show, a staff member will go to the operating booth and will stay there until the game is over to monitor the game.
- Each room is sanitized after every use and will have a 15 minute interval period before a next group is brought in. There will be a half an hour interval for each admission for cleaning purposes.
- Sanitizer is available upon entry.
Book online now.
Take your place as a part of Team Hermes 7 at our newest attraction, Alien Outbreak Escape Room. Investigate what happened to the crew of Moon Colony Persephone before you run out of oxygen - or worse.
Each session can accommodate up to 6 people from the same household, so you may be in the same room with other players. If you would like to ensure a private session, please book a Full Room Exclusive Ticket.
Each session is approximately 55 minutes in length and includes orientation and safety videos. Total gameplay is 45 minutes.
West Edmonton Mall follows the COVID-19 policies and guidelines set out by Alberta Health Services and the City of Edmonton.
Effective September 3, 2021 a face covering that fully covers the nose, mouth, and chin must be worn at all times