For all of West Edmonton Mall at your fingertips, look no further than the WEM Card! You choose what denomination to load the gift card with and the lucky recipient can spend the balance at participating retailers and attractions.
WEM Cards can be purchased directly at both Guest Services locations or online for pick-up. WEM Cards can be loaded from $10 up to $500. There is a $2 activation fee per card at the time of purchase. Once purchased, WEM Cards may not be refunded or exchanged for cash or credit.
For more information, please contact Guest Services at 780-444-5321 or email@example.com.
Check Your Balance
WEM Card Information
- A WEM Card can be used to make purchases at any participating West Edmonton Mall store, service, attraction or affiliated hotel.
- You may load any amount from $10 to $500 onto your WEM Card. Funds do not expire.
- There is a $2 activation fee per card to the purchaser at the time of purchase.
- Once purchased, WEM Cards may not be refunded or exchanged for cash or credit. The WEM Card is not reloadable once the balance is used up.
Making Purchases & Refunds
- Know your balance before you shop. A sale will be declined if your purchase total exceeds the balance remaining on your WEM Card. To make a purchase for an amount greater than the balance on your card, first, pay the difference with another form of payment and then tell the cashier how much to charge to your WEM Card (an amount up to or equal to its balance).
- Merchants such as restaurants, hotels, and salons may automatically increase the authorization amount by a number in the range of 15 to 20 percent in order to cover gratuity and incidentals. If this amount exceeds the balance remaining on your card, your transaction will be declined.
- For security and in case you want to make a return or exchange, keep all receipts of WEM Card purchases and always keep your card - even once the balance is used up. When returning merchandise purchased with your card, store policy may require the refund to be processed back onto your card rather than in the form of a cash refund. Refunds may take up to 7 business days to be processed.
- Card Balance not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC).
For more information about the WEM Card, contact West Edmonton Mall Guest Services at 780-444-5321. To report a lost or stolen card, immediately call WEM Card Customer Service at 1-800-840-5793.