Join the West Edmonton Mall Surf Club and come surf at World Waterpark!
All year long, rain, snow, or shine, we offer surfing inside the World Waterpark for surfers ages 10 and up of all skill levels to come and experience surfing in the prairies. We believe everyone should be able to experience surfing away from the coasts; whether you want to simply give surfing a try or are looking to master the waves, our trained instructors will get you there!
The waves are waiting!
Experience riding the waves with other new surfers, under the supervision of our experienced instructors. Surf Lessons are a mandatory pre-requisite prior to becoming a member of our Surf Club.
- Surf lessons are 90 minutes long.
- Cost is $79 (plus GST); payment is required at time of booking, and includes use of surfboards.
- Lessons must be pre-booked online.
- Surfers must be ages 10 years and up.
World Waterpark offers private one-on-one and group surf lessons. For more information, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Attention Members: If you currently have a surf board stored in our surf lockers, it will need to be removed by March 31st 2023. Please contact Waterpark Guest Services if you have any questions.
Surf Club- Schedule
After the completion of the surf lesson, you will become a member of the West Edmonton Mall Surf Club! Surf Club is offered for those who want to improve their surfing skills, fitness, and surf year-round in a safe, controlled environment.
Please see calendar for details.
- Single drop-in Surf Club session cost is $30.00 (plus GST).
- Six-visit Surf Club punch pass cost is $150.00 (plus GST).
*Drop-in sessions and punch passes can only be purchased at World Waterpark Guest Services.
Surf Club sessions are subject to change without notice for required maintenance.
Follow West Edmonton Mall Surf Club on Facebook for the most up-to-date information!
Late / No Show Policy: We require 48hrs notice to rebook, in order to receive a credit. If you arrive late or do not show up, without having made a previous arrangement, you will not be granted access and will have to purchase a new lesson.
- Lessons are a MANDATORY pre-requisite for attending any drop-in sessions.
- All lessons are non-refundable.
- Lessons must be prebooked online.
- We ask that you arrive early to ensure we can make the most of your in-water time!
- Please print and fill out your waiver prior to your lesson.
- Life jackets are available
- A family member is welcome to spectate from the beach.
Drop-in Surf Session
Late Policy: Attendees will need to arrive no later than the session start time, or they will not be granted access.
- A Surf Lesson must have been completed in order to attend a session.
- Drop in sessions will be on a first-come basis and do have a capacity cutoff!
- We encourage you to arrive early to check-in and get ready.
- Surfers are welcome to store their personal boards at the facility for a monthly fee.
Private Surf Bookings
- Private bookings are held outside of Waterpark operational hours and include access to the Wavepool only.
- We require a minimum of two weeks’ notice to book.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and cost.