- Please observe all rules and safety guidelines posted in Galaxyland and follow all instructions as given by ride attendants.
- Guests should be free from significant health concerns including, but not limited to:
- stress-related conditions (e.g., heart problems, epilepsy), motion sickness and back, neck or spinal injury. Guests with casts, braces or other physical limitations may not be permitted to use the rides. Expectant mothers should refrain from riding.
- Please walk at all times while in the park.
- Minimum and/or maximum height and weight restrictions apply to some rides. Please ensure you are familiar with all ride requirements before boarding.
- Guests below certain height restrictions on particular rides, may be required to ride with a paid adult (18+) chaperone or, in some cases, a chaperone over 56 inches tall. Please refer to the Galaxyland Park Map and Height Requirements guide for more information.
- Carry-on articles including, but not limited to purses, bags, cell phones, and recording devices are not permitted on rides. Please remove all loose items from clothing prior to boarding. Storage lockers are available for rent.
- Any personal belongings which are lost on a ride or fall into a restricted area will only be retrieved once the park has closed.
- Galaxyland Kids Playpark is for children 12 years and under. Adult (18+) supervision is required at all times. The Playpark is a socks-only environment for all guests.
- Rides may open late or operate on an alternating basis; waiting times may vary.
- Some rides may be closed for ongoing maintenance without advance notice.
- If your wristband breaks, bring your receipt and wristband to Galaxyland Information to have it replaced.
- Restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Guests who are intoxicated or act in a manner that is unsafe, profane or not family-friendly will be required to leave immediately without refund.
- West Edmonton Mall is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- To avoid confusion, designate a meeting place and time for members of your group.
All-Day Pass is non-transferable.
All parks and attractions in West Edmonton Mall are operated by West Edmonton Mall Property Inc. its affiliates and those for whom West Edmonton Mall Property Inc. is legally responsible including, but not limited to, its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, shall not be liable for any injury, loss, or damage, whether caused by negligence or in any other manner whatsoever, including, but not limited to, economic loss of any kind, death, personal injury, property damage, or any other injury, loss or damage whatsoever suffered by any person in, on, using, or in connection with any premises in West Edmonton Mall including, without limitation, Galaxyland Amusement Park, World Waterpark, Sea Life Caverns, Sea Lions’ Rock, Santa Maria, Deep Sea Adventure Lake, Mayfield Toyota Ice Palace, Professor Wem’s Adventure Golf, Dragon’s Tale Blacklight Mini Golf, Crystal Labyrinth, SkyFlyer Zipline, Ed's Bowling, and Alien Outbreak Escape Room.
Download a PDF