WEM Surf Lessons and WEM Surf Club
Purchase your passes online>>
World Waterpark is the ideal place for adventure seekers to learn to surf and for surfers to hone their skills.
West Edmonton Mall offers surf lessons at World Waterpark to guests ages 10 and up and a surf club for those who want to improve their surfing skills and fitness and surf year-round in a safe, controlled environment.
- Surf lessons are offered Saturday mornings from 8 to 9:30 a.m.
- Surf lessons are 90 minutes.
- Cost is $79 (plus GST); payment is required at time of booking.
- Sessions must be pre-booked online.
- For more information, please call 780-444-5313.
- 90-minute drop-in sessions Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 7:00pm-8:30pm.
- Cost: $30 (plus GST) per drop-in session or $145 (plus GST) for a Six-Visit Punch Pass.
** Completion of a Private Session/Lesson is a mandatory pre-requisite to participate in Surf Club. **
Please show up on time for your bookings and any drop-in sessions, as there is no late admittance for any surf programming. World Waterpark doors close promptly at starting times. No exceptions.
- Boards are provided. We do not allow any outside equipment in the wave pool during our program.
- Participants of all skill levels, ages 10 and up, are welcome.
- Please advise upon booking if we should be aware of any physical and/or other limitations.
- Lifejackets are available upon request.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/wemsurf