Terms and Conditions
The undersigned must agree to carry out the fundraising event under the following conditions:
- All fundraising activities must meet the guidelines set out by the Canadian Revenue Agency’s Fundraising by Registered Charities Guidance: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/chrts-gvng/chrts/plcy/cgd/fndrsng-eng.html
- West Edmonton Mall (WEM) assumes no legal or financial liability associated with the event.
- This document must be signed by a member of the charity/non-profit in which you wish to donate to. This member must have signing authorities for third-party fundraising matters.
- The third party must obtain all necessary permits, licenses, permissions, and other approvals prior to their event.
- The third party must obtain third party liability insurance naming West Edmonton Mall Properties and West Edmonton Mall Promotions as additionally insured.
- WEM must authorize use of its name and/or logo in promotional materials before its use.
- WEM is not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property that may occur during the event.
- The third party must abide by and observe all applicable laws, rules, regulations and ordinances of government authorities.
- The third party is not allowed to promote sponsors or partners unless pre-approved by WEM.
- 100% of proceeds from the fundraising event must be paid directly to the charity/non-profit in which you are representing. The represented charity/non-profit is acknowledged by the charity/non-profits’ member’s signature on this document.
- WEM is unable to provide financial assistance to third party events.
- Support and participation by WEM staff and/or volunteers cannot be provided for third party events.
- WEM reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time during the duration of the contact if it is deemed the above mentioned conditions are not being met. WEM will not be responsible for financial compensation or other damages that may result from this cancellation.
- By signing this agreement, your organization agrees to supply WEM with contribution and engagement statistics the week after your last event day. This information will be shared on the Wem Cares page on wem.ca