Common Area Policies
Charity and Non-profit organizations must adhere to all rules and regulations for Common Area Policies. Please read, initial and return with the following contract.
- All organizations must be fully operational during Mall hours. (subject to change)
Monday to Saturday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- The cleanliness and maintenance of the display is the responsibility of the Organization and must be kept in a first class standing at all times.
- All activities with reference to the Organization must be approved in writing. Unauthorized activities or conduct may result in termination of use.
- All signage to be professionally produced with no hand written signs. Visual Merchandising is subject to approval by West Edmonton Mall Property Inc.
- Exhibitors are responsible to provide the necessities for their display.
- Demonstration /sampling events will not aggressively harass or solicit mall patrons. Complaints of over aggressive behaviour from patrons or mall staff may result in termination.
- Third party liability insurance listing “WEST EDMONTON MALL PROPERTY INC.” As additionally insured.
- When entering and exiting the shopping centre ensure that you follow all fire code regulations such as the fire lanes surrounding the centre. It is unlawful to block or park in fire lanes and fines are levied from the City of Edmonton. Please ensure that you are parking in designated areas.
- West Edmonton Mall is a smoke free environment. Smoking is only permitted in specific areas as listed outside of entrances.
I have read and full understand all points of the “Common Area Policies”. Failure to adhere to any of these policies may result in termination of this agreement.