Master the waves with World Waterpark’s FlowRider. FlowRider is a surf simulator that creates the perfect surf conditions, allowing you to ride the waves using a flowboard or bodyboard without being on the ocean. Whether you’re a beginner or surf pro, FlowRider welcomes all ages and skill levels. Learn to ride, improve your skills today!
FlowRider is open Fri/Sat/Sun during operational hours (subject to change)
Cost: $30 (plus GST) per drop-in session or $145 (plus GST) for a Six-Visit Punch Pass.
- All adult riders must sign a liability waiver form.
- All riders under 18 years of age must have a liability waiver form signed by a legal guardian.
- All guests must present valid photo identification in order to ride. Minors must have a parent or legal guardian with valid photo identification present to sign the waiver.
- Riders will receive a wristband upon entry that they must wear during their session.
- It is recommended that female guests wear a one-piece swimsuit.
- No jewelry of any kind is allowed to be worn on the attraction.
- Personal boards must be FlowRider manufactured boards and must be inspected by an instructor prior to being used on the attraction.
Minimum height requirement: 107 centimetres (42 inches) to bodyboard; 122 centimetres (48 inches) to flowboard.